Thursday, January 3, 2013

Lynn' Satin Sheet Romance Review of Chocolate Kisses by Darlene Fredette



 

 


Title:Chocolate Kisses
Author: Darlene Fredette
Genre: Sweet Romance
Length: 89 pages


Description:
When Jackson Frost returns to Redford Falls, Candi Cane knows he’s not only after her chocolate kisses.




REVIEW:
If you are a sucker for a sweet love story, then look no further! I absolutely ADORED this book! I read it in one night it was just that captivating! It's a great story set in Christmastime, but I feel this can be read all year round for those warm, fuzzy feeling!

Candice Cane lives in the small town of Redford Falls and has her whole life. She know runs the town's sweet shoppe and loves it. But a secret from her past comes back...

Jackson Frost ( dont you just LOVE the names!) has come back after leaving his hometown for 2 reasons; one of which he really didnt intend but, well, you have to read to find out!

It has all the elements you would expect in a sweet romance. It was very well-written and I connected with the characters and all of the delicious candy that was being prepared throughout the book! I highly recommend this one when you need a pick me up and proof you can write a love story that will leave you all gooey and melty!


I give this a rating of


4 satin pillows




With a heat rating of 1- Excellent book!



Buy Link

http://www.amazon.com/Chocolate-Kisses-Redford-Falls-ebook/dp/B009K6F14K/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1357217941&sr=8-3&keywords=darlene+fredette

4 comments:

  1. Great Review, Lynn! I love a gooey melty love story too :-) Adding to my TBR

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the great review, Lynn! Needless to say, I'm thrilled you enjoyed Jackson and Candace's story. I have another story for the Redford Falls series in the works.
    This review made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great review and yes I too love the gooey and melty love stories. Will keep on to read list for later. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chocolate and love. What can be better?

    ReplyDelete