Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Kande's Satin Sheets Romance Review for Fiery Nights by: Lisa Carlisle



Title:  Fiery Nights


Author:   Lisa Carlisle


Publisher:  Ellora’s Cave


Book Link: Amazon I Goodreads


Genre: paranormal erotic romance


Length:  169 pages


Summary:  He may own a Goth nightclub, but Tristan Stone avoids people—the darkness that surrounds them drains him. When he sees Maya for the first time, alone on the dance floor, a light surrounds her. He must discover who she is and what gives her power. He wants her, must have her.  Maya sees a man with haunting eyes watching her from the back of the club. She feels their connection, but thinks it’s merely physical attraction. Their passion ignites, overpowering them, and they must work together to understand their connection. The heat of their passion could send their world up in flames.

Kande's Review
I just adore this story! The main character Maya connects with a sexy stranger Tristan and its certainly hot. I don't want to spoil the story but let me say this... you NEED to go and read this, NOW! 

Maya and Tristan are so well developed with their back stories and personalities that the author leaves nothing to the imagination! You can actually see the story being played out as if it was a movie in front of your eyes. You feel yourself totally immersed in this book, unable to put it down! I know that's how it was with me. 

There is steamy sizzling hotness and then totally pure romance that makes you awww out loud! The HEA (Happily Ever After) is one of the best I've read and I highly recommend this story to anyone and everyone! You don't have to like paranormal stories to like this! 


I give this story:


Heat Rating:
                                                        



1 comment: